Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation
by Jon Rappoport
August 10, 2017
My “ordeal by fire” came in 1987, while I was writing my first book, AIDS INC.
I had dozens of sources telling me contradictory stories about HIV, what HIV really was and wasn’t; and that was just the beginning of the AIDS information/opinion flooding in from all quarters.
I had to find a way to judge all these data. I had to separate value from non-value. I had to discover a few bottom lines that would serve as context, against which I could make judgments.
When the dust cleared, I knew I had reached a high point. I knew I was launched. Never again would serious disinformation and misinformation cook my brain.
Since then, I’ve made extensive notes on “Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation”—which happens to be the title of one section of my collection, Power Outside The Matrix.
Here are the contents of Power Outside The Matrix:
These are audio presentations. 55 total hours.
* Analyzing Information in the Age of Disinformation (11.5-hours)
* Writer’s Tutorial (8.5-hours)
* Power Outside The Matrix and The Invention of New Reality (6.5-hours)
Then you will receive the following audio presentations I have previously done:
* The Third Philosophy of Imagination (1-hour)
* The Infinite Imagination (3-hours)
* The Mass Projection of Events (1.5-hours)
* The Decentralization of Power (1.5-hours)
* Creating the Future (6-hours)
* Pictures of Reality (6-hours)
* The Real History of America (2-hours)
* Corporations: The New Gods (7.5-hours)
I have included an additional bonus section…Read More