Daily Mail Online
Hulk star and Celebrity Apprentice alum Lou Ferrigno set to take a job as head of the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition
- Though Trump ‘fired’ Lou Ferrigno on the Celebrity Apprentice in 2012, he may lead the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition
- The Hulk star tells DailyMail.com he has been corresponding with the president regarding the job as the head of the council
- About Trump, Ferrigno said: ‘I don’t care what anybody says. I really think he is a good-hearted person’
- He said he is already an appointee to the council and wants to ‘make America healthy again’
- In an interview at at the Saban Theatre in Beverly Hills, he explained he already has ideas to motivate people of all ages, backgrounds and abilities to be fit
Many like to believe there’s already a green-eyed monster residing in the White House.
But the original Hulk, Lou Ferrigno, has revealed he could soon be taking up a job in President Trump‘s administration.
In an exclusive interview with DailyMail.com, actor Ferrigno, who starred as The Incredible Hulk in the late 70s and 80s, says he’s in prime position to head up the President’s Council on Fitness, Sports and Nutrition to help get the US fit and healthy.
Former bodybuilder and Mr Universe Ferrigno, says he became friends with Trump, 71, while working on the Celebrity Apprentice and would be thrilled to take up the role.
Lou Ferrigno, 65, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview he is perfectly suited to head…Read More