Hurricane Harvey strengthens into a Category 3 HurricaneAugust 25, 2017
Mort Klein – The Impossible Deal: Establishing a Peaceful Palestinian Arab State That Accepts the Jewish StateAugust 25, 2017
Daily Mail Online
Pep Guardiola drops hint that he still hopes to sign Alexis Sanchez from Arsenal as his Manchester City stars train with a smile ahead of Premier League visit to Bournemouth
- Manchester City trained on Friday ahead of Saturday’s game at Bournemouth
- Kyle Walker was involved in the session, despite being suspended for the match
- England right back Walker will be replaced by Danilo at the Vitality Stadium
- Gabriel Jesus, who should feature on Saturday, joked around during training
- Meanwhile, Pep Guardiola was asked about Alexis Sanchez in a press conference
- Guardiola refused to be drawn but suggested that he still wants to sign Sanchez
- Sanchez trained with his current team-mates before Arsenal’s game at Liverpool
Pep Guardiola has hinted that he still has hope of tempting Alexis Sanchez away from Arsenal before the transfer window shuts next week.
But Manchester City’s manager is adamant that he is happy with the squad he has if no deal can be sorted out.
Guardiola is keen to bring the Chile international to the Etihad Stadium, but Arsene Wenger is determined to keep him at Arsenal.
Manchester City’s players trained on Friday ahead of Saturday’s game with Bournemouth
One player appeared to be having a great time as he hid his head and joked during the session
The mystery man was 20-year-old Brazilian striker Gabriel Jesus, who wore a broad smile
City’s manager has repeatedly refused to discuss the prospect of signing either Sanchez or Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe.
However, he does have the…Read More