Apple now sells an iPhone dongle with a headphone jack and charging portOctober 2, 2017
HORROR IN FRANCE: Marseille train station attackOctober 2, 2017
Daily Mail Online
PICTURED: Gunman who shot dead 58 people and injured 515 when he opened fire on a packed Vegas music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel before committing suicide
- WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
- Fifty-eight people have been killed and 515 injured after a shooting at the Route 91 Harvest Festival in Las Vegas, Nevada
- The shooter has been identified as Stephen Paddock, 64, who opened fire from a 32nd floor room of Mandalay Bay Hotel after 10pm Sunday night
- Police say they breached Paddock’s room and found him dead inside alongside an ‘arsenal’ of weapons
- Cops located his girlfriend Marilou Danley for questioning, but don’t believe she’s involved in the shooting
- Paddock was reportedly going through a divorce at the time
- He had been staying in Las Vegas since September 28
- Paddock was retired and came to Las Vegas often to gamble, his brother said
- It’s the deadliest shooting in U.S. history – eclipsing last year’s massacre at Pulse nightclub in Orlando, Florida
America is reeling from the worst mass shooting in its history after 58 people were killed and 515 wounded at a country music festival in Las Vegas on Sunday night.
The shooting broke out on the final night of the three-day Route 91 Harvest festival, a sold-out event attended by 22,000 and featuring top acts such as Eric Church, Sam Hunt and Jason Aldean.
Police say the shooter was 64-year-old Stephen Craig Paddock, a resident of nearby Mesquite, Nevada, unloaded thousands of rounds on the festival taking place at Las Vegas Village from a room…Read More