A coroner heard that Mrs Young’s husband, Adam, had walked into the room less than an hour later to find his wife had taken an overdose.
Despite efforts by medics to save Mrs Young’s life, she later died as a result of the incident at the couple’s home on July 12 last year.
Giving evidence at the inquest in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, Mrs Young’s sister, Louise Nelstrop, said she had received a text message from her that day, saying she had taken tablets and was going to die.
“She said: ‘I am really getting out of here this time.’ She told me she loved me. Finally she sent me a message saying she had taken an overdose.
“She told me that her husband had taken away her credit card to prevent her getting botox injections to her face.