Judicial Watch president Tom Fitton drops BOMBSHELL, echoes the Health Ranger: “I don’t trust the FBI”October 8, 2017
Shock poll: NFL now least liked sport, core fans down 31%October 8, 2017
Daily Mail Online
Pixie Lott’s fiance Oliver Cheshire tells how he tackled ‘screaming Uber driver’ after cab with three girls in mows down 11 people near London’s Natural History Museum as police reveal it was not terrorism
- Cab driver detained after he ran over pedestrians on in South Kensington – one of London’s main tourist areas
- Three men, including Pixie Lott’s fiance Oliver Cheshire, pinned the driver down as he lay on the ground
- Mr Cheshire said the cab driver had three female passengers in his vehicle at the time of the crash
- Hundreds of terrified tourists fled the scene as many feared the incident was a terror attack
- Scotland Yard said the incident is not being treated as terror related, describing it as a ‘road traffic collision’
- Man in 40s arrested at scene on suspicion of dangerous driving and was taken to hospital for treatment
- Do you know the passengers in the cab? Call 0203 615 2210 or email email@example.com
Pixie Lott’s fiance told how he pinned down a taxi driver who had injured 11 people after mounting a pavement and running over pedestrians outside London’s Natural History Museum.
Model Oliver Cheshire, 29, was sat in his Jaguar in Kensington when the man, said to be an Uber driver, ploughed into his vehicle.
He immediately leapt into action and helped apprehend the man, who he said was screaming on the ground.
Police have tonight ruled out terrorism and described the crash as a ‘road traffic incident’.
A man aged in his 40s was arrested at the scene on suspicion…Read More