Grab your sleighs: Thousands of Santas brave Winter Storm Benji on the streets of New York CityDecember 10, 2017
SICKO: Multiple Women Accuse Anti-Trump Ninth Circuit Court Judge of Sexual HarassmentDecember 10, 2017
Daily Mail Online
Rey of light! Daisy Ridley dazzles in striking space-themed sequin gown as she walks the red carpet alongside stylish Sofia Vergara and Billie Lourd at highly-anticipated Star Wars: The Last Jedi world premiere
- The cast turned out for the thrilling cinematic event at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles
- British actress Daisy led the style for the film festivities in a Monse creation
- In addition to the screen stars, a squad of Stormtroopers and some of the franchise’s most recognisable droids, C-3PO, R2-D2 and BB-8 made their way down the red carpet
- The Last Jedi includes the return of Luke Skywalker – who was only seen briefly in 2015’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and the final performance of late actress Carrie Fisher
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits cinemas on Friday December 15
She became a breakout star following her first foray into the Star Wars franchise as resilient Rey.
Although it appears she The might take a dark turn in the latest instalment, Daisy Ridley was a radiant light on the red carpet at the Star Wars The Last Jedi world premiere in Hollywood on Saturday night alongside Sofia Vergara and Carrie Fisher‘s daughter Billie Lourd.
Film star Daisy, 25, looked sensational at the Shrine Auditorium as she donned a midnight blue strapless sequin floor-length gown which was adorned with white star detailing.
Star: Daisy Ridley was a radiant light on the red carpet at the Star Wars The Last Jedi world premiere in Hollywood on Saturday night alongside Modern…Read More