Super Bowl Mayhem: Philadelphia Celebrates With Fires, Looting And ShootingFebruary 5, 2018
Nunes memo raises question: Did FBI violate Woods Procedures?February 5, 2018
Daily Mail Online
‘How DARE you criticise our NHS!’ Doctors and nurses rush to defend ‘some of the best care in the world’ after Trump trashed Britain’s healthcare system as ‘broke’ sparking a fresh diplomatic row with May
- Donald Trump took to Twitter to take aim at Britain’s NHS branding it ‘broke’
- Said a march on NHS funding at the winter crisis showed system is not working
- Remark sparked fury in the UK where doctors and nurses rushed to NHS defence
- Jeremy Hunt hit back saying he is ‘proud’ of NHS and no one wants US system
- NHS chief Simon Stevens invited Trump to see UK’s ‘brilliant’ hospitals firsthand
- Mr Trump is facing prospect of massive protests when he visits UK later this year
- President is thought to have watched Nigel Farage on Fox News before comment
Doctors and nurses from the frontline today rushed to defend the NHS after Donald Trump trashed the service branding it ‘broke and not working’.
Medics said they were ‘proud’ to work for a system that provides ‘some of the best care in the world’.
And they said that while Britain provides a free and universal healthcare system, in the US people in need of life-saving care have to have insurance cover or a big bank balance.
Their rallying defence came as the head of the NHS invited the US President to come visit Britain’s ‘brilliant doctors and hospitals’ to prove him wrong.
The President sparked a fresh diplomatic row when sent a tweet slamming the NHS…Read More