The woke police have ruined entertainmentFebruary 10, 2018
Las Vegas shooter was on a “sedative-hypnotic” mind-altering psychiatric medicationFebruary 11, 2018
Daily Mail Online
‘People’s lives are being destroyed by a mere allegation’: Trump defends White House staffers accused of domestic abuse whose lives and careers he says have been ‘shattered’
- The president tweeted on Saturday morning as a second staffer resigned
- David Sorensen quit on Friday night after allegations made by his ex-wife
- The woman, Jessica Corbett, said he hit her and put a cigarette out on her arm
- He angrily denied her claims and said it was her who had been abusive to him
- His departure follows that of Rob Porter, the former White House Staff Secretary
- Porter’s two ex-wives alleged serious abuse including choking and punching
- He denied them but left his role on Wednesday after issuing a stern statement
- Trump defended him in the Oval Office on Friday and commended him for a ‘good job’
President Trump defended two former White House staffers who have been accused of domestic abuse by their ex-wives, tweeting on Saturday morning that ‘people’s lives are being destroyed’ by ‘a mere allegation’.
‘Peoples lives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation. Some are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new.
‘There is no recovery for someone falsely accused – life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?’ he wrote.
The president’s tweet was in reference to Rob Porter, the former White House Staff Secretary, who resigned this week after his two ex-wives came forward with claims of abuse and photographs of injuries…Read More